Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Zoe's Digs



I'll confess, I just happen to love Rachel Zoe's Bravo television show; The Rachel Zoe Project. Sure the exceptional fashion, over the top drama and the arrival of a new baby keep us all tuned in but the other night, I found another layer of appreciation....her new Hollywood house. I think the front gates are "bananas" and the pool is "gorg" too. I'd change a couple of things in the outdoor dining room but overall, high marks.


The far more attainable and apparently unpublished detail I truly adored were the two over sized Chinese Foo Dog statues flanking the front entry court. They were stylish, all weather and acted as perfect transition markers to the home. Such an easier option than seasonal urns, these are a true time and headache saver.


Asian inspired stone memorabilia may not be your particular aesthetic (or your cape/Spanish revival or ranch's) but there are many more stylish fish in the sea that are equal to the task.

Ya Dig?